USE OF THIS WEB SITE REQUIRES AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE:
Mortgage Rate Assumptions
- Rates are listed as an editorial guide to mortgage competition.
- LISTINGS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS LOAN OFFERS.
Consumers seeking a formal loan offer are encouraged to contact us directly or online.
- RATES LISTED ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS AUTHORITATIVE OF CURRENT RATES.
Rates change daily, or even hourly, in the case of market volatility. Rates listed are assumed to be accurate at the time of publication only. We occasionally fail to provide updated rates after a rate change leaving obsolete rates published. Consumers are strongly advised to contact us directly for current rates.
- There is NO overnight protection of rates. Most often rates do not change much overnight but are subject to change without warning.
- Some states have adjustments (up or down) that are not calculated in the current rates shown. It is always best to contact us for current rates for your specific situation, property and location.
- Rates and APR listed are our typical rates, for optimal loan amounts, on low risk owner occupied 1 unit properties, at least 20% down, and for borrowers with optimal credit history (at least a 740 score except for some government loans). For other loan amounts, investment properties or second/vacation homes, 2-4 unit, less than 20% down, higher risk properties, or for borrowers with less than optimal credit, rates can be and often are higher. Loans with less than 20% down may require private mortgage insurance. These costs will be added if necessary. All refinance rates are listed for a rate and term refinance at 80% LTV 1 unit owner occupied properties with at least a 740 score. For cash out, 2-4 unit, condos, non owner occupied, investment, non escrow or scores under 740 refinances please call us for a more accurate rate quote.
- Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
- Adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) loans: interest rate and payments can change after the initial fixed rate period. That change can increase or decrease your monthly payment.
- Conforming rates are for loan amounts not exceeding $453,100
- Jumbo rates are for loan amounts exceeding $453,100
Loan Programs and APR Assumptions
APR calculation assumes a $250,000 purchase price and a $200,000 loan amount with a 20% down payment and estimated borrower paid finance charges of $1,500. Discount and origination may be charged, if applicable. If the down payment is less than 20%, mortgage insurance may be needed on the loan. Mortgage insurance and discount and origination charges could increase the monthly payment and the APR.
APR calculation assumes a $625,000 purchase price and a $500,000 loan amount with a 20% down payment and estimated borrower paid finance charges of $1,500. Discount and origination may be charged, if applicable. If the down payment is less than 20%, mortgage insurance may be needed on the loan. Mortgage insurance and discount and origination charges could increase the monthly payment and the APR.
Base loan amount assumed a 3.5% down payment on a $200,000 purchase price. APR calculation assumes a $196,377 loan amount ($193,000 base loan amount plus $3,377.50 up-front mortgage insurance premium which only $3,377 can be financed) and estimated borrower paid finance charges of $1,500. Up-front mortgage insurance premium, monthly mortgage insurance, plus discount and origination may be charged, if applicable. This could increase the monthly payment and the APR.
Base loan amount assumes 100% financing on a $200,000 purchase price. Actual loan amount assumes funding fee percentage based on veteran’s first usage of entitlement. APR calculations assume a $204,300 loan amount ($200,000 base loan amount plus $4,300 first time use Veteran VA Funding Fee) and estimated borrower paid finance charges of $1,500. Discount and origination may be charged, if applicable. This could increase the monthly payment and the APR.
Base loan amount assumed 100% financing on a $200,000 purchase price. Actual loan amount assumes guarantee fee is 2% of the loan amount. APR calculations assumes a $204,081 loan amount ($200,000 base loan amount plus $4,081.62 Guarantee Fee which only $4,081 can be financed), USDA Annual Fee of $84.35 per month and estimated borrower paid finance charges of $1,500. Discount and origination may be charged, if applicable. This could increase the monthly payment and the APR.
You are hereby advised that any reliance upon materials on this web site shall be at your sole risk. We have made every attempt to ensure the information on this site is correct. However, we make no representations or warranties as to the truth, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any statements, information or materials that may be contained in the www.MadisonMortgageguys.com web site. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without obligation, to make amendments to, or correct any error or omission in, any portion of these materials at any time. In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of our web site. Should you find any information that is incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that errors may be corrected.
Terms and Conditions of Use of www.madisonmortgageguys.com
1 Acceptance The Use Of www.madisonmortgageguys.com Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of www.madisonmortgageguys.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2 Credit card details
www.madisonmortgageguys.com will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on www.madisonmortgageguys.com.
3 Available Programs and Rates
Not every program or rate is available in every state including max loan to values, advertised rates and credit requirements. We encourage you to contact us for full program details and rates relating to your specific situation, property and location.
The contents of www.madisonmortgageguys.com website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
5 Change of Use
www.madisonmortgageguys.com reserves the right to:
5.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Inlanta Mortgage shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
5.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
6 Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
7.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to www.madisonmortgageguys.com or otherwise used by www.madisonmortgageguys.com as permitted by law.
7.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
8 Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
8.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
8.2 To the extent permitted by law, www.madisonmortgageguys.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
8.3 www.madisonmortgageguys.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
8.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of www.madisonmortgageguys.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of www.madisonmortgageguys.com or that of its employees or agents.
9 Comment Guidelines
These guidelines, terms and conditions for comments submitted through the www.madisonmortgageguys.com website by our members or members of the public (the “Comment(s)”) explain our (www.madisonmortgageguys.com) responsibilities and yours in relation to the Comments.
All Comments are read by a moderator after they are posted and it may take some time for your Comment to appear live on the website.
Intervention is kept to a minimum but www.madisonmortgageguys.com reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit Comments it deems inappropriate.
You must comply with the following terms and conditions. You may not:
- post any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain messages or “spam”;
- post any Comments with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying particular goods and/or services or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security;
- post any Comments that are written in a tone that is critical, angry or non-constructive;
- post any Comments that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, indecent, infringe copyright or other rights of third parties or which contain any other form of illegal content;
- disguise the origin of any Comments;
- impersonate any person or entity (including www.madisonmortgageguys.com employees or www.madisonmortgageguys.com members) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- post or transmit any Comments that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the www.madisonmortgageguys.com site or any computer software or equipment.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Comments. By submitting Comments you agree to indemnify www.madisonmortgageguys.com from any and all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Comments posted or published by you that are in breach of the terms and conditions as described above. www.madisonmortgageguys.com cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Comments posted.
It is not possible for www.madisonmortgageguys.com to fully and effectively monitor when Comments infringe the copyright of a third party or other third party rights. If you believe that a Comment infringes any legal rights that you may have, you should notify www.madisonmortgageguys.com immediately with specific details by contacting the moderator email@example.com.
You agree to indemnify and hold www.madisonmortgageguys.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against www.madisonmortgageguys.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12 Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.
For any further information please email the webmaster