In a Changing Marketplace No Down Payment Financing is an Option
Even in the current, more restricted lending market, no money down mortgage loans are still available for qualified borrowers. We offer a variety of no down payment mortgage programs in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois and Florida.
We offer the following no money down mortgage programs:
(No money down programs are also available to first time home buyers!)
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- VA Loans
- First Time Home Buyer
- FHA Loans including FHA 203k (Minimal down payment required now unless gifted by family member)
Programs listed below require a small down payment:
- First Time Home Buyer Programs
- Freddie Mac Home Possible®
- Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance (LPMI)
- Less Than Perfect Credit Loans
- Important Disclosure
MyCommunityMortgage® is a registered trademark of Fannie Mae.
Home Possible® is a registered trademark of Freddie Mac.
The VA mortgage program is only available to eligible Veterans only
USDA mortgage program – property and income restrictions apply