There are a variety of reasons to refinance – Let us help you with your goals!
Whether you are looking to refinance your current mortgage to obtain a lower rate, get out of your current adjustable rate mortgage and into a fixed rate, get cash out to add an addition, finish your basement, or to just payoff credit cards and other unwanted debt we have the right program for you:
Rate and Term Refinance:
Common reasons to refinance your current mortgage:
- Lower your monthly mortgage payment to improve cash flow.
- Switch from an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) to a fixed rate loan.
- Eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- Payoff unwanted debt or back real estate taxes.
- Refinance out of a construction loan.
- Refinance out of a balloon mortgage.
- Refinance a conventional mortgage
- Refinance your FHA loan or Cash Out
- Refinance your VA loan
- Refinance your Wisconsin Wheda loan!
- Refinance into an FHA 203k rehab or a Fannie Mae HomeStyle loan for needed repairs
- Refinance with a HARP loans: Fannie Mae DU Refi Plus or Freddie Mac Open Access
Cash Out Refinance:
It’s not too late to refinance. Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Florida mortgage rates are still low and equity continues to rise. With the extra money you can afford that something you’ve always dreamed of. Whether it’s remodeling your home, paying off high interest credit cards, taking cash out to put down on a lot or another home, funding college education, purchasing a car or just having extra money. You use it as you need it. Our various loan programs will fit any borrower. Perfect credit, Less than perfect credit, hard-to-document income, collections are OK. We can make your dream a reality, call us today.
Debt Consolidation Refinance:
We also have many clients who choose to pay off their high interest credit cards and other debts into one monthly payment. This can save you hundreds of dollars per month as well as the stress of having so many bills to come up with money for each month. The easiest way to deal with these debts is to refinance your current mortgage into a lower interest rate mortgage while paying off your unwanted debt. We can help you customize a plan that fits your needs.
If you want to make sure that your mortgage payments will always be affordable and that your house works for you, instead of the other way around, give us a call. We have access to the best rates and a full range of programs to suit any borrower’s needs.
- Important HARP Disclosure
If your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae, you may be eligible to refinance your mortgage under the enhanced and expanded provisions of HARP. You can determine whether your mortgage is owned by either Freddie mac or Fannie Mae by checking the following websites:
www.freddiemac.com/mymortgage or https://www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup/.